We require two watchmakers for Bremont watch company based in Henley-On-Thames.
This is a great opportunity for a watchmaker wanting to join a successful luxury watch brand.
Purpose of position:
- An exciting opportunity has arisen within the prestige/luxury watch sector for luxury watchmaker.
- The role constitutes working in a close knit small team along with other skilled watchmakers where your personal abilities and achievements will shine.
- Our company designs, assembles and services timepieces that many aspire to own.
- This role is peripheral in achieving the company’s long term goals and this position will be invaluable. The successful candidate will join our company at an exciting time where our company will grow to the next stage
Key result areas:
- Offer a high standard of repair and intervention in mechanical time pieces, including service work, meeting the required quota and parameters of prestige mechanical timepieces.
- Attention to detail is required at a competent and timely speed.
Qualifications, knowledge and experience:
- Preferred WOSTEP or similar diploma in watchmaking
Competencies and personal attributes:
- Honesty and integrity
- Dexterity and attention to detail
- Willing to adapt proactively and positively to new challenges
- Understanding the brand ethos
- A team player but also confident to work proactively without guidance
Leave A Comment