Where we began…
Watchfinder is one of the world’s leading pre-owned watch retailers, catering to the needs of over 14.5 million visitors every year both online and in store. With over ten years’ experience, Watchfinder continues to innovate and redefine the market for pre-owned watches, tirelessly developing new and exciting ways for customers to buy, sell and interact with pre-owned watches from over fifty different brands. This is a rare opportunity to join a company that is changing the way the industry works, and a great prospect for someone looking for a career in the watch industry. If you are a dedicated, enthusiastic and intuitive person, Watchfinder could well be the company for you!
Our Service Centre based in Maidstone, Kent are currently seeking a Senior Watchmaker to join our current team of seven, dedicated Watchmakers. This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly successful growing watch company in the South UK area, with excellent commuting links from London and surrounding areas. Our Service Centre is fully accredited by Omega, Cartier, Audemars Piguet, Panerai and IWC. Other manufacturer accreditations are being sought.
The successful candidate will be expected to service both MOD, Chronograph and ETA movements to manufacturing specifications. You will have the luxury of working within our state-of-the-art 4,000 sq. ft. service centre, of which is fully equipped with manufacturer-approved tools and machinery.
You must have a proven track record of working on the bench with luxury and ideally complicated watches. As part of the application process, these skills will be assessed.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
• You will diagnose, service and repair watches, in line with the brand specific guidelines
• You will be expected to generate 4 points of output each day. A Chronograph movement is scored at 3 points and a standard automatic will earn 1 point.
• You’ll need to be able to work confidently, cleanly and accurately with the following ETA calibres: 2824, 2892,7750
• Have experience of working on MOD movements
• Experience on working on Rolex, Tag or similar
• You’ll be highly organised and capable of managing your own workload
• The ability to work collaboratively in a team
Watchfinder is committed to providing a working environment in which employees are able to realise their full potential and to contribute to its business success irrespective of their gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, part-time status, age, religion or belief.