We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Repair Assessor/ Watch Technician/Customer Services to work in repair workshop based in Radcliffe, Manchester.
You will need the following skill set:
– Experience working with all watches.
– Have a high standard of workmanship
– Computers skills
– Organised methodological approach
– A good command of English
– Ability to liaise with customers and co-workers
Competitive salary offered. Further training will be provided for the right candidate.
Please email your CV to be considered for this position.
Job Type: Full-time
- Manchester M26
- Watch technician/assesor: 2 years
Registered office address
Ewrc Ltd 1 Stand Lane, Radcliffe, Manchester, England, M26 1NW