- Describe condition of the piece to be evaluated.
- Identify root cause of problems in accordance to the client request(s).
- Select the adequate service in accordance with the Brands policy while:
- Meeting the client request.
- Proposing a solution to solve the issue.
- Identify the spare parts needed to repair the evaluated piece. Dismantling
- Dismantle the timepieces and insert all parts dismantled into the repair box:
- Remove the strap or the bracelet.
- Separate movement/dial/hands from the case Case Preparation
- Install and assemble the watches case components in preparation of the encasing of the movement.
- Check and ensure waterproofness of the case. Movement Repair
- Analyze and make decisions to define proper methodology to repair any calibre needed except those calibers that require restoration.
- Sample of movements to be repaired: o7750 ETA o5000 IWC o2892ETA o P9000 o6497ETA
- Use or develop adequate tools or processes to correct issues that can arise during the repair process.
- When necessary, resolve issues related to limited (or no) access to spare parts by fixing existing components of the piece.
- Install the dial and the hands prior to encase the movement and close the watch.
- Perform a first Quality Control to ensure that the piece is in working order. Maintenance and Organization of the Workshop
- Follow RNA and Brands’ specifications: oTools oTechnical procedure oWork assignments oStandards of Quality & Standard Time of Operations (STOs)
- Maintain Tools and Equipment: oEnsure that all equipment used are calibrated and maintained at a high standard.
- Proper layout and accessibility of all tools and equipment.
- Maintain a cleaned, organized and safe working area.
- High School Diploma or GDA
- Watchmaking diploma is preferred Required experience:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Watchmaking is preferred
- Working experience with luxury brands is a plus
- Watch and Jewellery polishing experience is a plus Technical skills / abilities:
- High level of dexterity and focus to handle small parts, with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to follow instructions and efficiently provide a high level of quality
- Ability to analyse and solve problems by using adequate processes and tools available
4610 Eastgate Parkway, Unit #1
ON L4W 3W6 Mississauga
Phone : +1 800 6616109