About the job
The Henri Stern Watch Agency manages all business operations for Patek Philippe in the United States. Patek Philippe has a long and significant history in the US, with Patek Philippe timepieces being sold in this market since the 1850’s. In 1935, Henri Stern, second generation owner of Patek Philippe solidified a presence in the US by leasing an office space in Rockefeller Center, where the company remains. The Henri Stern Watch Agency was officially incorporated in 1946 and continues to provide distribution and repair servicing to authorized retailers and customers across the United States.
To further strengthen our team, we are looking to fill the position of Watchmaker. We are currently seeking watchmakers at both basic quartz and mechanical levels, as well as watchmakers with more technical experience.
- Perform clear and accurate diagnostic reports on new incoming repairs.
- Responsible for the repair of quartz, mechanical and automatic timepieces from start to finish (dependent on experience), in compliance with the Patek Philippe productivity and quality standards.
- Maintain clear communication with supervisor and technical administration to prevent delays in the workflow.
We are looking for an individual with the following skills, knowledge, and abilities:
- 2-3 years of experience in diagnosing and repairing mechanical watches.
- Strong micro-mechanical skills.
- High level of concentration and focus over sustained periods of time.
- Exceptional hand-eye coordination with a keen sense of detail.
- Creativity and an ability to problem solve.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with supervisory staff.
Salary beginning at $70,000, commensurate on experience.
The Henri Stern Watch Agency is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (EEO); employment is based upon employees’ qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, citizenship status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, or any other protected characteristic as established by law.