clean, and adjust mechanisms of timing instruments, such as watches and clocks. Includes watchmakers, watch technicians, and mechanical timepiece repairers. They also clean, rinse, and dry timepiece parts, using solutions and ultrasonic or mechanical watch-cleaning machines.
* Adjust timing regulators, using truing calipers, watch-rate recorders, and tweezers.
* Reassemble timepieces, replacing glass faces and batteries, before returning them to customers.
* Disassemble timepieces and inspect them for defective, worn, misaligned, or rusty parts, using loupes.
* Oil moving parts of timepieces.
* Estimate repair costs and timepiece values.
* Repair or replace broken, damaged, or worn parts on timepieces, using lathes, drill presses, and hand tools.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $25.00 per hour
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
* New York, NY 10001: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location