A specialist of technical watches, Breitling has played a crucial role in the development of the wrist chronograph and is a leader in this complication. The firm has shared all the finest moments in the conquest of the skies thanks to its sturdy, reliable and high-performance instruments. One of the world’s only major watch brands to equip all its models with chronometer-certified movements, the ultimate token of precision, Breitling is also one of the rare companies to produce its own mechanical chronograph movements, entirely developed and manufactured in its own workshops. This family business is also one of the last remaining independent Swiss watch brands.
We are looking for an experienced watchmaker with:
- Strong knowledge and practice working on chronographs, quartz and automatic movements.
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to work within a small team with demanding targets
- Experience in servicing high quality and complex timepieces.
- WOSTEP Certification or equivalent. Advanced training on our fully certified chronometer brand will be provided
- 3-5 years experience
Start date : Upon agreement, This is a full time position
If you would like to join Breitling, where quality and care is an obsession, please apply by sending your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Leave A Comment