Watchmaker: 4 years (Preferred)
WOSTEP/BHI Certification (Preferred)
Time Served Apprenticeship (Preferred)
Full Job Description
The Roles and Responsibilities – Level 4/5 Watchmaker
We currently have the pleasure in offering the opportunity to join our client’s business as a time served watchmaker.
Due to increased success and major developments within the luxury watch market, our client is currently looking to recruit a number of time served watchmakers. The vacancy will be based in the brand specific workshop in Southampton. The role will provide exciting opportunities to increase both product knowledge and expertise in servicing and maintenance.
As a minimum, the role and responsibilities are as follows:-
- To carry out manufacturer specific servicing, and repairs and maintain brand expectations of excellence.
- To organise, manage and schedule workload to be completed and documented in line with the required service level agreement.
- Identify and diagnose any relative quality issues and order required spare part.
- To ensure a clear path of communication between all internal parties and the technical administration team, to advise and manage any potential delays in workloads.
- To be prepared to undertake self development and embrace the brand specific training, engage in development opportunities in the interest of improved knowledge, experience and expertise.
Based on the above criteria, the following skills and experience would be preferred:-
- As a world renowned brand, there is an expectation to be professionally conscious and have the ability to maintain high level working relationships with both colleagues and consumers.
- Impeccable attention to detail and motivated to follow specific technical instructions and criteria.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with an effective approach to prioritising own workload.
- A flexible and patient outlook to the requirements of a multi-brand working environment where switching between instructions is of utmost importance.
- Experience of working towards set targets within a service driven industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ideally the correct candidate will have been a time served apprentice with a luxury watch brand of similar calibre
- Holds WOSTEP/BHI certification
The following benefits are available with this role:-
- Full flexible holiday package with bank holiday entitlements
- Competitive bonus structure with potential bonus of £3,000 PA
- Subject to skill levels, flexible working patterns for the successful candidates
- Exceptional brand with fantastic working conditions and employee benefits
In the first instance please contact Matthew Crossley with full details and CV attached. Please quote reference TIWSUK – SOUTH01.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £34,000.00-£37,000.00 per year
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- Performance bonus
Covid 19 Precautions are present withing the workplace, relevant details will be provided to the succesful candidates
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Southampton: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Watchmaker: 4 years (preferred)
- WOSTEP/BHI Certification (preferred)
- Time Served Apprenticeship (preferred)
Work Location: One location
Reference ID: TIWSUK – SOUTH01