As part of this function, attached to the International Customer Service Division, you will ensure the pivoting of the gear train of watches produced between 1839 and 1930.
- Identify the wheels to be redone or reworked during the diagnosis.
- Carry out the following technical interventions: Analyze the gear train, design plans, pivot wheels based on sketches and set up the train train.
- Ensure an optimal level of quality in compliance with our catering criteria.
- CFC of Practitioner Watchmaker, Repairer or equivalent.
- Notion in micromechanics, an asset.
- Rigor and precision.
- Excellent sense of analysis.
- Appreciate challenges, resilience and perseverance.
- Autonomy and proactivity.
- Team spirit.
Leave A Comment