The mechanical watchmaker is responsible for the testing and repair of mechanical watches for consumers and retailers.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
– Tests and repairs mechanical watches with prescribed equipment and methods.
– Cleans, adjusts and calibrates watches.
– Insures that estimate correctly reflects required servicing
– Insures repair work meets brand quality standards
– Meets assigned productivity standards
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
WOSTEP certification or minimum 5 years mechanical watch repair experience
Ability to work successfully in a production driven environment
Ability to work collaboratively
Self-motivated to work independently
Job Type: Full-time
•mechanical watch repair: 3 years (Required)
•Paid time off
•Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
•Other types of insurance
•Retirement benefits or accounts
•Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
•Education assistance or tuition reimbursement