Watchmaker Hours & Benefits:
• Work hours are as follows: 9:30am – 6:00pm. 5 days/week. 40 Hours a week. Employees get 30 minutes for lunch.
• Medical & dental insurance, employer pays 50%
• IRA and we contribute 3% of your gross pay
• Compensation -open to discuss- depends on experience & qualifications
• 2 weeks paid vacation (one week at a time) after one year and six days for special holidays (that is per year).
Watchmaker Daily Duties:
• Shorten and Install watch bands & batteries
• Perform water testing, complete overhauls, change movements
• Manage the watch repair area, polishing, cleaning
• 5+ Years Experience as a Watchmaker
• Client Satisfaction is a priority
• A positive attitude & team player
• Organized, Self-starter
• Someone who is ready for a challenging and fast paced work environment
If you meet the above requirements for our Watchmaker position, please apply today!
Family owned and operated since 1980. Very flexible , will have private shop, maintain standards from factory workshops.
Well compensated, vacation times, relaxed environment
Leave A Comment