Stockholm, AB, SE
Richemont owns some of the world’s leading luxury goods Maisons, with particular strengths in jewellery, fine watches and premium accessories. Each Maison represents a proud tradition of style, quality and craftsmanship and Richemont seeks to preserve the heritage and identity of each of its Maisons. At the same time, we are committed to innovation and designing new products which are in keeping with our Maisons’ values, through a process of continuous creativity.
For the Stockholm boutique of one of it’s World leading luxury Maisons in Jewelry and Watches, Richemont is looking for a passionate and highly professional Watchmaker.
Do you have a passion for Luxury Retail and high end watches & jewelry? Are you interested to work in an international company in a diverse team? Are you fond of Watch technique and passionate about servicing & repairing watches? Do you like a technical challenge and are you keen to develop yourself on a continuous basis? Then this is THE job for you:
As a Watchmaker you are the technical expert on Watches being able to perform interventions according to technical guidelines. You are a very important actor in providing an excellent customer service to our clients meeting goals in terms of quality, lead times & profitability. At the same time you are able to manage your resources efficiently and to improve the effectiveness of the service provided. Although you perform a specialist function, you possess good social communicative skills and are a team player who is able to work well with the boutique team.
– You receive & attend to after sales end-consumer and boutique colleagues (in line with Brand CS guidelines)
– You answer technical & intervention linked questions by Client and boutique colleagues.
– You are in charge of conducting product analysis & quotation including services, options, pricing and lead times.
– You provide quick repairs to products. Inc. bracelet/strap interventions (in line with Brand CS guidelines)
– You provid Complete and Maintenance Service to products up to their technical trained Level (in line with Brand CS guidelines)
– Provide polishing-refurbishing service up to technical trained and equipment level provided.
– Also provide, on occasions, exceptional workshop operation cover for events/product launches outside of the standard workshop operational hours.
– You have a good understanding of the brands policy’s and guidelines including intranet and I.T. tools and uses them effectively.
– You conduct repairs within expected quality standards for esthetical, functional, quantity, performance and expected lead times.
– You have a good understanding of his equipment and tools and uses them in a safe and appropriate manor.
– Maintain all equipment and tools to optimum working condition, which includes washing, sterilizing and cleaning on a regular basis and recommending purchase of same if damaged/defective or that may improve the effectiveness of the service centre.
– Promote quality in order to avoid repeating errors. – You operate in accordance with the brands` and Richemont’s technical guidelines.
– You are familiar with the brand products and services, and as necessary attends training arranged for this purpose and technical training to maintain best working practice.
– Back-up superior in his CS linked tasks, including quality feedback tools and reporting.
– Support the estimation, intervention and control phases of customers and stock items (as foreseen in the Watch Stock Maintenance)
– You discuss issues on any trouble-related jobs or problems linked to work load or environment and provides feedback to the superiors to achieve productivity level and best working practice.
– Collaborate with boutique and CS colleagues to suggest solutions and solve issues and concerns within both environments to ensure smooth operation of the workshop and CS related operations.
– You are engaged and informed with the boutique staff and operations to build a good working relationship.
– Provide introduction and mentoring training for new staff members in the workshop environment.
4) Administrative / Logistical
– Follow the repair flow procedures and guidelines to achieve efficient service levels.
– Manage your spare parts and consumables in the workshop to maintain stock levels.
– Organize, classify, and put all materials in the workshop in order, as to achieve a safe organised environment.
– Order replenishment and repair parts needed, follow up repairs waiting for spare parts and orders placed.
– You acquired a Watchmaker Certification (WOSTEP or equivalent)
– You built 4-5 years of Watchmaking experience with high end luxury watches
– You have strong diagnostic skills – You are accurate & precise in your work, delivering high quality results
– You have excellent work organization, being able to work in a high paced environment
– You understand the importance of a strong client focus & orientation – You are great in verbal communication skills in Swedish and English
– Having knowledge & experience with SAP is an advantage
– Working in a great and professional leading Company in the Watch & Jewelry Industry
– A challenging job offering the possibility to professionally develop yourself in a Luxury commercial environment
– Attractive benefits & conditions