Posted August 30, 2017 by Esslinger Staff
The Watch & Jewelry Polisher is responsible for managing and performing professional and technical polishing and refurbishing of Bulgari watches and jewelry within pre-set timetable Schedule.
This role will take action under the direct supervision of the AFSS Manager, and will work collaboratively with other members of the After-Sales Service Department.
- Complete all assigned orders in accordance with required lead-time and client’s request.
- Advise workshop management of areas of concern regarding processing, work capacity and merchandise quality issues.
- Review repair request and seek out assistance, if clarification is required, before starting repair work.
- Perform a pre-check on all assigned orders and use the technical worksheet to note any unusual or missing item condition. Use technical worksheet to request replacement for missing or damaged parts.
- Maintain assigned work in an organized manner and maintain an accurate log book of all completed orders.
- Develop product knowledge and grow technical skills by working with experienced coworkers on specialty restoration including Sandblasting and Rhodium processes
- Responsible for maintaining workshop tools
- Responsible for maintaining workshop area clean and organized at all times
- Additional duties/projects as assigned
*This is not inclusive of all responsibilities and duties and may be changed by Management at any time.
- Technical training or a minimum of 5 years of polishing experience with gold, platinum, silver and all types of precious stones.
- Experience working with polishing tools and machinery
- Ability to manage priorities
- Ability to work efficiently with time schedules and deadlines
- Ability to analyse refurbishing issues
- Ability to perform quality control
Preferred Qualifications/Primary Job Requirements:
- Experience with lapping machines
- Understanding of the working of polishing equipment, dust collection and wash out equipment
- Understanding of Plating Operations and Sandblasting