Support the watch and luxury jewelry department by providing in-store adjustments and servicing. General housekeeping, maintaining visual guidelines, and inventories as assigned.
Provide in-store watch band adjustments, battery changes, ring sizing, and related servicing for luxury jewelry.
- High School diploma or equivalent, or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Ability to work flexible hours / shifts, including weekends, nights and holidays. Able to work overtime hours when necessary.
- Secondary language speaking beneficial, but not required.
- Good organizational skills, Self-starter and highly motivated.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- High energy level and positive approach to job and group responsibilities.
Leave A Comment