Our company is looking to expand our watchmaking staff. Our shop produces top quality workmanship while dealing with high volumes and a wide range of services.
•Perform all aspects of watch service on quartz and mechanical watches, including: battery and gasket replacement, overhauls, movement replacement, watch refinishing, strap and/or bracelet adjustments, and replacement of parts such as crystals, stems, crowns, etc.
• Familiarity with most brands of watches
•Perform water resistance services
• Diagnose and correct problems
• Answer questions from sales associates
• Complete services on time to the highest quality standards
• Ability to work in a fast-pace environment
• Maintain clean and organized work area
• Operate and maintain all watch equipment
• Watch repair experience (please see minimal requirements below)
• Exceptional attention to detail
• Ability to work independently
• Goal-oriented – striving to complete all work before the due date
• Willingness to further education through training
• Friendly, personable, trustworthy, honest, reliable, punctual, positive attitude, and good sense of humor
• Tactful and patient with customers, service staff and management
• Neat appearance
Several years of experience as a watchmaker
Good oral and written comprehension of the English language
Minimal Requirements: All applicants are welcome but must have at least a minimal knowledge and ability to perform repairs. Minimal duties include: replacing batteries and gaskets, performing water resistance service, removing/adding links, and replacing crystals, stems, crowns, etc.
(Note: Applicants must reside in the United States. Currently, we are not considering applicants from abroad.)
Job Type: Full-time
watch repair: 2 years