The Role: Watch Technician
Our client is an award-winning worldwide brand of classic timepieces. They are currently looking for a Permanent Watch Technician to join their expanding team, based in Westcliff-on-Sea.
Job Purpose & Description
The successful candidate will ideally have at least 1 years’ experience and knowledge of mechanical watches. Candidates with only quartz repair experience may be given consideration if a willingness to advance to mechanical watches is displayed.
You will be required to carry out watch repairs, covering all aspects of repair work from battery changes to strip down of mechanical watches.
Responsibilities and Duties
Main Duties, responsibilities & requirements
• To provide an excellent service and repair provision to our entire client base
• Ensuring accurate and timely service and repairs
• Ensure service and repair targets are met
Qualifications and Skills
The Candidates Key Skills and Experience
• Ability to work well with your hands and have good eyesight as small parts are used to assemble modules
• Ability to meet targets
• Ability to take the initiative and work methodically
• Applicants must be able to demonstrate previous experience of repairing watches
• Excellent attention to detail
• Good team player
• Excellent organisational skills
• Salary – details on application
• 8:30am – 16:45 Monday to Friday
• 25 days holiday per annum, plus your Birthday off
• Free company watch, Pension Scheme and Benefits Plan – after completion of the probation period.
Job Type: Full-time
• mechanical watch repairs: 1 year
• Secondary education