Posted November 15, 2016 by Mark Esslinger
Title : Watchmaker
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
About the Organization
Reis-Nichols, established in 1919, is one of the nation’s largest and most respected privately held retail jewelers, employing nearly 70 full-time associates. Our freestanding flagship store exceeds 11,000 sq. ft. and is located in the north side retail shopping district of Indianapolis. There is also a second location in Greenwood. In addition to its full service manufacturing and certified watch repair facility, Reis-Nichols is also a select authorized retailer to many internationally known luxury brands such as Rolex, David Yurman, Roberto Coin, JB Star, Cartier and Tag Heuer, to name but a few.
We have an amazingly engaged and satisfied workforce according to our March 2016 third-party survey and voted A Top Workplace for 2014 by the Indianapolis Star. We also offer opportunities for paid community service.
We carry some of the most prestigious watch brands such as Rolex, Patek Philippe, Tag Heuer, Cartier, Breitling and Panerai. In addition to the over 15 watch brands we represent, we also have a very significant estate watch department. We currently have 3 master watchmakers fully certified with Rolex, Breitling, Panerai and Cartier, and have 2 junior watchmakers. This is a great opportunity to work with other excellent watchmakers. This watch shop produces top quality workmanship while dealing with high volumes and a wide range of services.
We are seeking a watchmaker to join our watch shop. CW21 certification preferred.
- Disassembling and reassembling quartz and mechanical watches
- New watch sizings, strap and bracelet repair
- Case assembly and water testing
- Refinishing various types and styles of watches to factory finishes
Position Requirements : Must have:
- Positive attitude is a must
- Patient and able to deal with the many interruptions that come with a busy and customer focused watch shop located in a retail store
- Able to effectively communicate with peers and sales staff
- Team oriented to fit into a collaborative environment
- Knowledge of chronographs is a plus
- Able to work Saturdays
If you are one of the best and want to be amongst others who care and excel, please apply!