Richemont, owns several of the world’s leading companies in the field of luxury goods, with particular strengths in jewellery, luxury watches and writing instruments, is looking for Watchmaker.
- Watchmaker Certification (WOSTEP) or AWCI 21st
- Century Watchmaker
- 5-10 years experience working experience with luxury
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong diagnostic skills
- Good customer service and communication skills
- Knowledge of the SAP System would be a strong
advantage Richemont North America, Inc.
- Individuals will handle all Watchmaker related responsibilities defined by Richemont North America.
- We are seeking talented and qualified Watchmakers for opportunities in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, and Dallas-Fort Worth.
- Complete Services (Mechanical, Quartz, Automatic,
- Chronograph and Movements with Complications)
- Maintenance Services
- Battery Changes
- Quick Services
- Maintain Productivity Goals defined by RNA
- Must have the skills necessary to service all types of
- Watches from basic mechanical and quartz movements to high complications.
Industry : Luxury Goods & Jewelry
Employment type : Full-time
Experience : Mid-Senior level
Job function : Manufacturing
Meet Richemont :
We invite you to join us and..
Richemont owns several of the world’s leading companies in the field of luxury goods, with particular strengths in jewellery, luxury watches and writing instruments. The Group’s luxury interests encompass several of the most prestigious names in the luxury industry including Cartier, Van Cleef & Arpels, Piaget, Baume et Mercier, Chloe, Vacheron Constantin, A. Lange & Söhne, Jaeger-LeCoultre, IWC, Panerai, Roger Dubuis, Dunhill and Montblanc.