Posted October 4, 2016 by Mark Esslinger
Swiss Watch Material & Tools Ltd (Toronto, CA) is looking for Watch Repairer for their on growing business need.
Job description of Watch Repairer
- Languages English Education Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
- Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.) Jewellery Manufacture and Repair Trade Certification
- Experience 5 years or more
- Area of Work Experience Watch assembling; Repair; Cleaning; Clock assembling
- Additional Skills Clean all parts using special cleaning and rinsing solutions and ultrasonic or mechanical cleaning machines
- Security and Safety Criminal record check
- Work Location Information Relocation costs not covered by employer
- Watch Repairers Specific Skills Perform repairs and adjustments on watches and clocks; Fabricate or fit parts to make watches and clocks; Test, adjust and regulate timepiece movements .
Industry : Machinery, Automotive, and Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
Employment type : Full-time
Experience : Entry level
Job function : Management