Posted October 4, 2016 by Mark Esslinger
Time Central Ltd (Markham, CA) is looking for Watchmaker.
Job description For Watchmaker:
- Languages Bilingual Education College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
- Credentials (certificates, licences, memberships, courses, etc.) Jewellery Manufacture and Repair Trade Certification
- Experience No experience
- Area of Work Experience Watch assembling; Fabrication; Cleaning
- Additional Skills Clean all parts using special cleaning and rinsing solutions and ultrasonic or mechanical cleaning machines
- Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities Manual dexterity; 20/20 vision; Hand-eye co-ordination; Sitting
- Personal Suitability Effective interpersonal skills; Accurate; Team player; Excellent oral communication
- Watch Repairers Specific Skills Perform repairs and adjustments on watches and clocks; Fabricate or fit parts to make watches and clocks; Test, adjust and regulate timepiece movements .
Industry : Machinery, Automotive, and Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
Employment type : Full-time
Experience : Not Applicable
Job function : Other