Posted July 19, 2016 by Mark Esslinger
SwissWatchExpo , headquartered in Atlanta, Ga., is the Internet’s leading retailer of authentic preowned luxury timepieces. For more information, please visit www.SwissWatchExpo.com
We are rapidly expanding and looking to add a professional watchmaker to join our team. We are looking for someone interested in career growth, long-term employment and who has great drive. You must have enthusiasm for working with all brands of high-end watches from our headquarters in beautiful Buckhead, Atlanta. The brands you will regularly work on will be Rolex, Omega, Breitling and Cartier. We have a full customer service staff, state of the art facilities with the best equipment and a knowledgeable watch-making team which has allowed us to grow and continually expand our company.
This is a unique opportunity to work under the owner of the firm who is a master watchmaker and to continually master your craft in a friendly, collegial environment.
- Watchmaking experience preferred, but not required
- Certification preferred
- Experience with Rolex, Omega, Breitling, and Cartier preferred
- Must possess excellent technical knowledge and skills necessary for the repair of luxury brand timepieces
- Very detail oriented
- Solid work ethic and self-motivation
- Ability to pass criminal background check
- Compensation is commensurate with experience
We are looking forward to having you join the SwissWatchExpo family!
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA 30305
Watch repair: 1 year
polishing: 1 year