Great opportunity for a recent Watchmaker graduate! Possible training in Switzerland!
The Tiffany & Co. Watchmaker is responsible for complex quartz watch servicing, case repair and refinishing, water resistance methods, parts requisition and testing techniques according to established time frames and quality standards. The Watchmaker resolves daily production reports, maintains accurate logs of completed orders and communicates the status of assigned repairs to the administrative staff as needed.
- Perform quality repairs on all assigned customer owned merchandise repairs for complex quartz and mechanical watches.
- Assist other Watchmakers to resolve challenging repairs.
- Maintain logbook of completed repairs and assigned watches in an accurate and organized manner.
- Identify and requisition parts for repairs.
- Communicate status updates to administrative staff and areas of concern to management.
- Comply with all policies and procedures, as well as departmental processes and best practices, including but not limited to, Internal Audit, Human Resources and Occupational Safety.
Required Qualifications/Primary Job Requirements:
- Technical school training (minimum 2 years) and/or professional experience (minimum 3-5 years)
- Experience in the diagnosis and repair of both mechanical and quartz merchandise
- Ability to repair and refinish cases
- Ability to perform water resistance methods and testing techniques
- Basic verbal and written english communication skills
Industry : Apparel & Fashion, Luxury Goods & Jewelry, and Retail
Employment type : Full-time
Experience : Not Applicable
Job function : Art/Creative,Other
Meet Tiffany & Co.
Apparel & Fashion · 5001-10000 employees · Founded 1837 · Public Company
Tiffany & Co. operates jewelry and specialty retail stores and manufactures products through its subsidiary corporations. Its principal subsidiary is Tiffany and Company. The Company operates TIFFANY & CO. retail stores and boutiques in the Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe and engages in direct selling through Internet, catalog and business gift operations. Other operations include consolidated results from ventures operated under trademarks or trade names other than TIFFANY & CO.