Luxury Bench Jeweler
Razny Jewelers is looking for a full time fine/luxury Jeweler to join the manufacturing / service team at our store in Addison, IL.
The Razny Jewelers family is proud to celebrate life’s most precious moments with our customers. For over 70 years and three generations, we have continuously set the bar for an industry dependent upon superior service, quality, and value.
We attribute our success as a premier family-owned jeweler to the efforts of our superb staff.
There is a distinct advantage to a career with an independent family-owned jeweler, as opposed to working within a corporate or mall store. We treat each customer like a guest in our home, and each member of our staff with respect and caring.
Interested in being a part of our team?
· 7 years minimum experience at the bench working with high-end jewelry/fine jewelry
· Experience working with diverse materials (e.g., platinum, yellow gold, white gold) and diamonds/gemstones
· Ring sizing and basic jewelry repair
· Diamond and gemstone setting
· Assembling mountings that range from moderate to complex designs
· Laser Welding (being able to re-tip prongs, chain repair, etc)
· Experience with handmade jewelry
· Excellent organizational skills & detail orientation
· Professional work ethic, communication skills and confidentiality
· Flexibility to work overtime and/or modified work schedules as needed by the business
· Real passion and enthusiasm for luxury jewelry
· Ability to effectively use the company computer software and email system
· Ability to stand, walk, vision capable of observing very small product features and very good hand dexterity
· GIA or trade school a plus
is full-time (40 hours per week plus frequent overtime based on store hours and holiday extensions) with benefits. Hourly pay including overtime. Benefits package includes medical, dental, vision insurance, 6 paid holidays, paid time off, contribution to retirement plan and discounts on store merchandise.
Hourly rate commensurate with experience
Job Type: Full-time
•Paid time off
•8 hour shift
We have applied CDC guidelines throughout all our locations
•Bench: 7 years (Preferred)