Posted August 24, 2017 by Esslinger Staff
We are currently looking for a Repair Technician – Jeweler to join our team!
- Strong communication skills, excellent customer service, consistent work ethic
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a team environment
- Communication on a daily basis with clients to generate sales, repairs, and custom jewelry
- Must above average level of hand dexterity
- Must be able to focus, handle small parts, with a strong attention to detail
Thank you for your interest in this position. Please select apply to be considered!
OVER 95 YEARS IN BUSINESS
Since 1921, Lewis Jewelers has been building a reputation for integrity, excellent customer service, and quality products. Our family – owned, full – service jewelry store offers repairs, engravings, custom creations, and access to all worldwide major brands. Lewis Jewelers has a proud and long history in the greater Ann Arbor area over 45 years. We are a third generation store that started in Detroit back in 1921. Since moving to Ann Arbor we have also taken great pride in giving back to the community. We enjoy working with many local school fundraisers, numerous community charities as well as U of M Hospital, St Joseph Hospital, and much more. We have an annual goal of $100,000 in giving to our community and have reached it more than not.