Welcome to the Shop LC family where our purpose is to Deliver Joy daily, direct to you, 24/365. Whether you’re shopping for beautiful jewelry, trendy new accessories, skincare products, home décor or more, we’re confident we will deliver joy through our products.
Shop LC is a 24/7 TV shopping channel with more than 500+ employees. We are headquartered in Austin, TX, airing nationwide over 72 million homes via various satellite and cable networks, including live broadcast via www.shoplc.com. We offer fine jewelry and fashion products, many which are produced in our own factories in Asia, Africa, and India.
Shop LC is looking for an experienced Bench Jeweler to support our jewelry repair department. The Bench Jeweler is primarily responsible for setting, repairing, cleaning, and maintaining merchandise consistent with Shop LC quality standards and service.
What you’ll be doing:
• Restore damaged or broken jewelry, select appropriate gems, clean and polish jewelry while maintaining quick turn-around times
• Repairs broken clasps, pins, rings, and other jewelry by soldering or replacing broken parts
• Reshapes and restyles old jewelry, following designs or instructions, using hand tools and machines, such as jeweler’s lathe and drill
• Adheres to all safety-related procedures to reduce the risk of accidents
• Order and maintain jewelry supplies necessary in jewelry workshop
• Must have the ability to multi-task, prioritize duties, and complete tasks in a timely manner
• Set up a repair shop independently
• Cut and shape precious metals into jewelry pieces using cutting and carving tools
• Re-size rings made from using different metals
• Must have the ability to work independently and as a part of a team
How you can qualify for this role:
• Minimum 3 years of experience as a Bench Jeweler
• Advanced gemstone and diamond setting skills required
• Must have in-depth knowledge about various types of gemstones and diamonds
• Advanced knowledge of jeweler’s tools, machinery and equipment required along with advanced jewelry repair knowledge
• In-depth knowledge of various chemical solutions used for jewelry making/repair and should have experience working with the same
• JA Certified Bench Jeweler (CBJ)
• Advanced expertise in setting/replacing all kinds of gemstones and diamonds with different types of settings
• Should have good knowledge, understanding and experience on working with various plating solutions
A little about us:
Shop LC is a 24/7 TV shopping channel with more than 500+ employees. We are headquartered in Austin, TX, airing nationwide over 72 million homes via various satellite and cable networks, including live broadcast via www.shoplc.com. We offer fine jewelry and fashion products, many which are produced in our own factories in Asia. Shop LC is looking for creative, passionate and energetic professionals who thrive on constant change and excel in fast paced team environments. Join Shop LC and be part of a rapidly growing family friendly and socially responsible Company.
Our Benefits are AWESOME! We cover your medical, dental, and vision 100%
We also have 401(k) of course, Company Profit Sharing, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Assistance Program as well as generous paid time off. We also do HOPE Scholarships for your kids in college as well being heavily involved in our community!
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS
Please note that if we decide to extend an offer to you Liquidation Channel conducts a thorough background check and requires a drug test
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 /year
Bench Jeweler: 2 years
Leave A Comment