An expanding dynamic costume jewelry company located in Brooklyn is looking for a full-time talented jewelry solderer. The product is imitation jewelry which has similarities to soldering real jewelry. A minimum of 2 years experience required. Work will not be limited to soldering, but the applicant needs to be experienced in soldering.
- Soldering current production parts
- Making new models
- Help in cleanup
- Help carry packages (sometimes)
- Quality Control
- And more
The applicant needs to be:
- Detail oriented and have a high level of accuracy
- A quick learner
- Likes to stay busy and organized
- Be a team player while able to work independently
- Experienced in soldering metal parts.
- Have a high level of responsibility
- Know safety well and practice it.
- Have 2 years soldering experience
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 /hour
- Brooklyn, NY
- soldering: 2 years