This manufacturing Jewellers based in Chesham sell their Jewellery across the world via the internet. They are continuously striving to establish themselves within new marketplaces with customer satisfaction being their main priority.
They have a range of established designs which are reproduced in Gold & Silver and set with a wide variety of gemstones.
They are looking for an experienced Jeweller to join their workshop team.
The main job role will involve:-
– cleaning up Gold & Silver castings ready for polishing
– sizing Gold & Silver rings
– helping out where necessary as a member of the team
and from time to time may also involve:-
– gemstone sorting and selecting
– making bespoke pieces to customers specs
You will need to be able to:-
– work to strict deadlines
– work accurately and quickly
– be able to listen and follow instructions
– have a good knowledge of the English language
– be a cooperative & supportive team member
– be reliable & punctual
This is a fantastic opportunity to establish a career within a friendly supportive team. Their market place is huge but our workshop team is small providing the opportunity to be involved with the different aspects of jewellery manufacture.
This is a full time position the working hours being 9am to 5pm Mon to Fri with a starting salary of circa £20k – £25k depending upon experience and skills, reviewed periodically.