$20 – $24 an hour
Number of hires for this role
High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Trice Jewelers Jewelers-Shop Department
We are looking to add to our tenured shop team. Trice Jewelers has been the premiere jeweler in Colorado for over 60 years, with an outstanding reputation in our community. Our team is dynamic, professional and have a heart of service dedicated to our amazing clientele.
We are looking for a full-time bench jeweler.
· Restores damaged or broken jewelry, clean and polish jewelry.
· Repairs broken clasps, pins, rings, and other jewelry by soldering or replacing broken parts.
· Restore old or damaged jewelry and adjust already-created jewelry for size or customized it to patron’s liking.
· Adheres to all safety-related procedures to reduce the risk of accidents.
· Minimum of High School diploma.
· Knowledge of stone setting, ring resizing, polishing, laser welding/soldering and general jewelry repair.
· Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
· Ability to work effectively with others.
· Ability to work independently.
· Ability to meet strict deadlines under pressure.
· Knowledge of jeweler’s tools, machinery and equipment required along with jewelry repair knowledge.
· Masterful at jewelry fabrication in all metals
· Re-tipping prongs
· Pave setting, channel work
· Ability to pass bench test.
· One plus year(s) bench jeweler experience.
· Medical, dental and vision coverage
· Supplemental Insurances
· Retirement Plan
· Paid sick time, vacation and holidays
Trice hours are Monday – Saturday 10-6 closed Sunday.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $24.00 per hour
•Paid time off
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
•Centennial, CO 80122 (Required)
•High school or equivalent (Preferred)
•jewelery: 1 year (Required)
Leave A Comment