Our company has been in business for over 23 years and we continue to grow! As our operation expands, we have immediate openings Bench Jewelers and Apprentice Jewelers to join our team and help us manage our growth. This is a great opportunity for a qualified jeweler to position themselves for the next step in their career.
If you are an energetic, dedicated and responsible individual and are interested in becoming a key component of a dynamic team with the industry leader then you’ve come to the right place.
We are looking for skilled jewelers with experience at the bench. Jewelers who know how to size rings, set stones, heads and sets, soldering, etc.
Our pay is extremely competitive. We offer great benefits like weekly bonuses on very achievable goals, paid vacation, company contributed health benefits, dental plan and a robust 401k retirement plan with generous company match which is immediately vested.
We offer full-time hours. We are not a piece-work operation; we will keep you busy all week.
We work from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Nights and weekends are yours to enjoy.
Note: Our workload increases during the holiday season from November to February, so overtime is mandatory during this period.
Please contact us if you have any questions. We are very interested in speaking with you.
We also offer a $500 referral bonus to anyone that refers a qualified jeweler. The jeweler must pass a bench test, and stay gainfully employed with our company for a minimum of 90 days.
- Use various hand and powered tools to cut, grind and polish metal.
- Utilize various liquid solutions for cleaning/plating metal and stones.
- Must be comfortable working near open flame and heated surfaces/solutions
- Must follow established manufacturing and safety procedures.
- Must be open to varying work schedules and mandatory overtime.
- Must be able to work in a culturally diverse environment.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus.
Screening Requirements Criminal background check We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Employees are not allowed to introduce metal into facility.
We have been in business for over 23 years and we’re growing! We are looking for happy, positive individuals to grow with our team!
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $50,000.00 /year
- Required education:High school or equivalent
- Required experience:Bench Jeweler: 1 year