Posted January 31, 2017 by Mark Esslinger
You are a highly skilled bench jeweler with with relevant production experience. As Bench Jeweler, you would play a key role in providing our customers with the highest level of quality and attention to detail.
- Jewelry fabrication in 14k & 18k gold, forging, casting cleanup, soldering, texturing and finishing, including fine detail, chain, and repair work
- Stone setting
- Soldering with precise detail
- Fundamental studio procedures & safety
- Casting experience, basic wax work, mold-making, spruing, treeing and investing not required but beneficial
- Quality control, general studio tasks, equipment upkeep, etc…
Competitive compensation is based on experience and includes paid-vacation and health benefits for full-time employees.
Please provide a resumé and images of current and past work.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Job Location:San Francisco Bay Area, CA
- Required education:High school or equivalent
- Required experience:Jeweler: 3 years