This is a full-time position, 40 hours a week.
* A minimum of 10 years manufacturing/production, and/or repair of fine jewelry are required.
* Must have proficiency working with all precious metals- including Platinum Group Metals.
* Must be skilled at stone setting, especially diamonds of all sizes and shapes, colored gemstones.
* Re-tipping prongs
* Performing minor ring repair and other jewelry repairs
* Must have the ability to refurbish antique and vintage jewelry.
* Past experience working on a laser solder machine is preferred.
* Mastery of soldering, laser welding, filing, polishing is expected.
* Above all else- an eye for quality and desire to deliver only the best possible end result given the constraints of the given project guidelines.
There is lots of room for growth and advancement with our company. We are family owned and operated since 1960.
Rate of Pay dependent on experience
Job Type: Full-time
Jeweler: 1 year (Preferred)