The excitement that we have for jewelry at Earth Treasures has been consistent since 1974 when the business began. Our employees are as passionate about the love stories that we help to create every day as they are to educate customers on some of the most meaningful items they will purchase in their lifetime. Earth Treasures Jewelers certified craftsmen jewelers execute each piece with meticulous affection for these most important of objects, thriving at every turn to exceed expectations. Our non-commissioned and caring sales consultants will take the time to educate and make their customers feel like family. Our fast-paced environment includes sales, repairs, jewelry buying, custom jewelry design and one on one direct interactions. Our sales associates are all certified Diamond Council of America Diamontologists and we continually educate ourselves to be up to date within the industry. On staff we pride ourselves in having GIA Graduate Gemologists for customer and associate education. We value our employee’s time and efforts. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes and culture. We strive for excellence in customer service and recognize the importance of customer experience.
The bench jeweler is responsible for being self-directed in a fast-paced environment which requires the ability to multitask in a full-time position. Position requires you to be proficient in all setting styles such as bezel, channel, prong, and burnish. Performing repairs on all types of metal including silver, platinum, and gold by soldering pieces while maintaining a clean and organized work environment. Laser welding experience and fabrication is a plus but not necessary. Following safety procedures during all phases of work is a must.
· 3-10 years experience in bench work.
· Must have authorization to work in the United States.
· The ability to work in a self-directed fast paced environment within a shop environment.
· Set retail hours with the ability to be flexible (Always Closed on Sundays). Saturday work is a must.
· As a bench jeweler, you may work with many different people throughout your day. You may need to communicate with customers, managers and other jewelers.
· Health Insurance
· Paid Time Off
· Holiday Pay
· Continued Education Programs
· Competitive Salary
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Pay: $30.00 – $40.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Eatontown, NJ 07724: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person