FULL TIME BENCH JEWELER IMMEDIATE OPENING
Fast-Fix Jewelry and Watch Repair is seeking a Full Time Bench Jeweler
FAST-FIX is the nation’s leading retailer for Jewelry Repair, Watch Repair, Custom Jewelry Design, and Personalized Engraving Services. We also sell a broad selection of Jewelry, Watches, Engraving Giftware, and Accessories.
Job Description: Experienced Bench Jeweler
· Must be able to provide excellent quality repairs and customer service.
· Jewelry and watch repairs performed on site while customer is waiting.
· Must provide the highest quality repairs in a timely manner to meet our customer expectations.
· Maintain in proper working order all bench tools and equipment.
· Ensures availability of repairs and services by maintaining adequate inventory level of findings and supply items.
· Ensure that all findings and loose stones are stored properly and accounted for.
· Must be able to work flexible hours which includes evenings, weekends and holidays.
· Must be able to consult with customers to uncover jewelry repair needs.
· Must be willing to assist at the sales counter when called during busy periods.
· Decision Making: Uses sound judgment to make good decisions based on information gathered and analyzed.
· Teamwork: Interacts with people effectively. Able and willing to share and receive feedback.
· Work Standards: Sets and maintains high performance standards.
· Motivation: Maintains high level of productivity and self-direction.
· Reliability: Completes work in a timely and consistent manner.
· Problem Solving: Analyzes problems by gathering and organizing all relevant information.
· Adaptability: Able to effectively deal with change and diverse people.
· Planning & Organization: Plans and organized tasks and work responsibilities to achieve a desired outcome.
· Communication: Listens effectively. Paraphrases and ensures that customers are getting the “total solution” to their jewelry repair needs.
· Integrity: Adheres to organizational policies and procedures.
Screening will include a background check.