Posted August 23, 2017 by Esslinger Staff
We are currently seeking to hire a Jeweler who possesses the necessary skills to organize their time effectively in order to help us fulfill customer’s needs and satisfaction.
Qualifications: *Successful bench test required for consideration.
- Sizing rings, up and down, working with all precious metals including Platinum, Gold, White Gold and Silver.
- Basic stone setting and stone tightening skills.
- Soldering knowledge and ability to work with all metal types and solder flow temperatures.
- Use of laser for Jewelry repair
- Driven to deliver a customer experience that exceeds their expectations.
- Ability to work quickly, accurately and independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to learn and apply a variety of policies and procedures.
- Able to work weekends, nights, Sundays and Holidays.
- Handel stock ordering and inventory of parts and components
If you feel that you’re qualified for this position and would like to apply, please submit your resume
Salary – Depends on experience, negotiable.
About Fountain City Jewelers:
Not just a jewelry store, but a place where people can go to be informed and make a decision to acquire jewelry from people who are trustworthy and knowledgeable