The Customer Care Senior Sales Supervisor position requires individuals with a desire to encourage, develop, and serve the needs of customers, sales representatives, and leadership trainees. Candidates must be capable of managing large teams.
Successful candidates will supervise day to day operations of Customer Care to reduce employee turnover, ensure all quantitative and qualitative goals are met to help retain our customer base. In addition, Sr. Supervisors will be responsible for training potential leaders within Customer Care, managing large teams, and delegating responsibilities for the purpose of development.
- Supervise/develop and coach representatives
- Supervise/develop and coach future leaders
- Mentoring and training direct reports
- Work with management team to enhance employee engagement
- Identify staffing gaps and opportunities
- Uphold all department standards and procedure
- Promote our company and staff in a positive manner at all times
- Ensure administrative tasks are completed in a timely and efficient manner
- Other duties as assigned as well as assisting as needed in the daily operations of Customer Care
- College degree (preferred) or equivalent work experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills to include listening, oral and written skills.
- Must be computer literate
- Ability to adapt, react, and lead employees in a fast paced environment
- Ability to write, analyze and interpret reports, technical procedures, correspondence and procedural manuals.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to identify strengths and opportunities
- Working knowledge of workforce management and its impact to the overall business
- Weekend availability
- Earn bonus dollars for upsells
- Casual work environment
- Outstanding benefits
- Great Employee Discount
- 24 hour fitness center for all employees
- On-site Medical Center
- Employee Park: Walking Trail, Frisbee Golf, Volleyball and MORE!