Posted February 22, 2017 by Mark Esslinger
London Gold is an established independent retail jewelry store, looking to fill a full-time bench jeweler position. We need a jeweler who is reliable, open-minded, flexible, fast-working and a quick learner. Custom unique pieces are made-to-order.
The ideal candidate must be efficient in all aspects of assembling jewelry. They will be an expert at basic sizing, soldering and prong setting in gold and platinum, gold and platinum jewelry manufacturing and casting, custom jewelry design and precious stone setting.
Successful candidates will work well in a team environment, communicate effectively and have a strong work ethic. Jewelers are who our customers depend on to deliver an experience that exceeds their expectations for custom jewelry design and repair needs.
We require a test trial period prior to being hired so serious applicants only, please! It is important that you are passionate about jewelry and committed to a high-level craftsmanship. If this sounds like you, please submit your resume for consideration.
Our jewelers have a variety of skills from basic sizing and chain repair to advanced wax carving, fabrication, and custom design.
- Chain and clasp repair
- Re-tipping prongs
- Setting stones
- Creating stone mounts
- Performing channel and platinum rebuilds
- Performing minor ring repair and other jewelry repairs
- Custom design and creation of pieces
- 1-3 years’ bench jeweler experience in skilled trades working with fine metals
- Excellent organizational skills & detail orientation
- Customer service minded individuals with a high standard for quality work
$30,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
bench jeweler: 3 years