Posted September 12, 2017 by Esslinger Staff
Day’s Jewelers is currently seeking to hire a Bench Jeweler who possesses the necessary skills to organize their time effectively in order to help the Waterville Service Department achieve its profitability objectives.
*Successful bench test required for consideration.
- Sizing rings, up and down, working with all precious metals including Platinum, Gold, White Gold and Silver.
- Basic stone setting and stone tightening skills.
- Soldering knowledge and ability to work with all metal types and solder flow temperatures.
- Cares about people and enjoys fostering relationships.
- Driven to deliver a customer experience that exceeds their expectations.
- Ability to work quickly, accurately and independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to learn and apply a variety of policies and procedures.
- Able to work weekends, nights, Sundays and Holidays.
Benefits and Rewards:
- Excellent pay commensurate with performance.
- Paid vacations, sick days and holidays.
- Co-funded 401K retirement plan after one year of employment.
- Health insurance plan up to 75% company funded.
- Company funded continuing education opportunities.
- Opportunity to work for one of the most respected retail jewelers in America.
- Opportunity to work in a collaborative, fun environment where people are valued.
If you feel that you’re qualified for this position and would like to apply, please submit your resume’ to Ken Whiting, Waterville Store Manager, Day’s Jewelers.
Day’s Jewelers is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bench Jeweler: 2 years