About the job
Luxury Retail Jewelry Store is seeking a Jeweler with a minimum of five years bench experience to become an integral part of our team. Genesis Diamonds is a fine jeweler specializing in selling GIA certified diamonds and Designer settings, while providing our guests with an exceptional in-store experience.
The Jeweler we hire must have the following core values:
- Strong commitment to customer service
- Attention to detail, always striving for perfection
- Ability to deliver on time
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Team player committed to the overall goals of the store and company
Our Jeweler must be proficient in:
- All aspects of Diamond setting
- Colored gemstone setting
- Metal work including sizing, re-tipping, refinishing, milgrain, some engraving
- Platinum, gold and silver
- Competent in the use of a laser welder as well as a torch
- CAD and design experience is a plus
Generous Benefit Package including:
- 401(k) Matching
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Dental + Vision Insurance
- 2 weeks vacations per year
- Sick Pay
- 7 Paid Holidays
About Genesis Diamonds
We are proud to be part of this vibrant and growing city with its unique history and significant heritage. Since coming to the South in 2004, Genesis Diamonds has revolutionized the way diamond buying is done in Tennessee, Ohio and Kentucky. This concept empowers the customer and sets new standards for quality, education, and value. You will be dazzled by one of Tennessee, Ohio and Kentucky’s largest selection of loose and mounted GIA certified diamonds complemented by an unsurpassed collection of the finest designers in the jewelry industry today.
Because of our impressive accomplishments, we have earned the prestigious titles of ”The Official Jeweler of the Tennessee Titans” and “The Official Jeweler of the Kentucky Wildcats.” Nashville residents have also voted Genesis Diamonds as both the ”Best place to buy an engagement ring in Nashville’’ & “Best Jewelry Store” for 13 YEARS and counting! As part of our commitment to the community, we are also actively involved in many organizations such as the Tennessee Performing Arts Center and the American Heart Association.
Genesis Diamonds has successfully changed everything about how diamond jewelry is sold in the Southeast by offering greater value, more selection, and superior customer service. Our mission is to empower consumers while making diamond purchasing the romantic and pleasant experience it should be.
- Waiting period may apply