Evan James Jewelry, a fine jewelry manufacturing company in mid-Manhattan, is looking to hire experienced bench jewelers to work in production. Candidates should be experienced with a fine eye for detail work.
- Hand fabrication of pieces using sterling silver, various types of gold (Rose, white, yellow, as well as 10-18k).
- Soldering a variety of metals, including s/s, various types of gold, and platinum.\
- Cleaning castings and performing basic bench jewelry tasks using hand tools.
- Assembly and minor repair techniques.
- Performing accurate measurements and exact assembly.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Job Location:New York, US
- High school or equivalent
- Bench Jeweler: 4 years
- Jewelry Manufacturing: 5 years