Posted February 6, 2017 by Mark Esslinger
We are rapidly expanding and looking to add a professional watchmaker to our team. We are looking for someone interested in career growth, long-term employment and who has great drive. You must have enthusiasm for working with all brands of high-end watches from our headquarters in beautiful Buckhead, Atlanta. The brands you will regularly work on will be Rolex, Omega, Breitling and Cartier. We have a full customer service staff, state of the art facilities with the best equipment and a knowledgeable watch-making team which has allowed us to grow and continually expand our company.
This is a unique opportunity to work under the owner of the firm who is a master watchmaker and to continually improve your craft in a friendly, collegial environment.
- – Watchmaking knowledge or experience required
- – Certification preferred
- – Experience with Rolex, Omega, Breitling, and Cartier preferred
- – Must possess excellent technical knowledge and skills necessary for the repair of luxury brand timepieces
- – Very detail oriented
- – Solid work ethic and self-motivation
- – Ability to pass criminal background check
- – Very competitive Compensation based on experience
- – Relocation assistance will be provided for the right candidate (within US)
We are looking forward to having you join the SwissWatchExpo family!
- Job Type: Full-time
- Job Location: Atlanta, GA 30305
- Watchmaking: 1 year