Posted May 23, 2017 by Esslinger Staff
Jewelry by Johan is successful, family owned and operated, Jewelry Company located in Oakdale, MN. We perform the design development, manufacturing, distribution, sales and marketing of our products. Our jewelry, as well as our design philosophy, is diverse and open-minded, ranging from corn cobs and wood to precious metals and stones while using handcrafted artistry as well using the latest manufacturing technologies.
We currently have an opening for a Jeweler. This is a great opportunity to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, hardworking, positive, and detail oriented. We are also looking for individuals that possess a passion for creativity and an artistic aptitude, who is up for a challenge for working with non-traditional jewelry.
- Setting stones
- Creating stone mounts
- Performing channel and platinum rebuilds
- Re-tipping prongs
- Performing minor ring repair and other jewelry repairs
Must pass bench test as part of the interview process.
- Benefits: Paid time off with Accrual. 401K. Jewelry Rental. Employee Discount.
- Unfortunately, we do not provide health benefits.
- Email Cover Letter, Resume, and examples of work you have completed.
- Must be available to work Mon.-Fri. 7:30am to 4:00pm. Drug and background check required.
- Bench Jeweler: 1 year