Bench Jeweler/Goldsmith in well-established custom jewelry design and repair shop in Olympia, Washington.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate competency working with precious metals and gems including:
* Soldering, welding
* Installing heads and bezels
* Sizing, re-shanking
* Re-tipping, re-pronging, channel rebuilding
* Setting: prong, bezel, channel, bead-set, pave -round and fancies
* Polishing; finishing; plating
* Clear and positive verbal and written communication
Additionally, this candidate for hire must possess the ability to self-motivate and complete a variety of tasks including, but not limited to: interaction with clients, estimating/pricing, fulfillment of customer orders, and data entry.
Design skills and a refined aesthetic sense are desirable qualities. Knowledge and experience within the jewelry industry are highly valued.
Please submit a cover letter and resume.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.00 to $20.00 /hour
•Customer Service: 1 year (Required)
•Bench jeweler/goldsmith: 1 year (Required)
Overtime often available:
Typical end time: