Goldsmiths / Mounters / Setters VASHI.com – London W1
VASHI is an accessible luxury brand that is renowned for their unmatched diamonds and superior service.
Having built a unique business model over the last 10 years whilst growing Vashi.com to become Europe’s fastest growing and most profitable online jeweller.
The brand also now has 3 stores across London ( Branches include: Mayfair, Piccadilly and Westfields Luxury Village.
Expansion for further more in early 2018 (UK & International)
Join us as we embark on a journey to redefine the future of diamond jewellery shopping.
Growing fast and highly profitable for the past nine years, helping thousands of guys deliver their special moment. We are committed to break down traditional jewellery supply chains, offering an unrivalled product to our customers.
Our innovation is validated with thousands of independent 5* reviews.
Looking for a Senior Goldsmith to lead an exciting new initiative, significantly elevating our customer proposition.
About the Role
You will need experience in both traditional and contemporary manufacturing techniques working with precious metals and diamonds.
Skills & Experience
The idea candidate will have:
• The idea An eye for detail, the ability to maintain precise standards with post-haste.
• Other skills include casting cleaning and polishing, soldering, ring sizing, re-tipping/ re-building claws, assembling and engraving
• Excellent communication skills are essential as you will be working directly with customers
• The ability to marry the customers’ requirements with an astute and commercially viable technical resolution is a must
• Communicating this with a visual or verbal flair
• Previous experience in jewellery craftsmanship is a must
Salary Hours and remuneration negotiable for the right candidate.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £0.00 /year