Full Job Description
Watchmaker (Rancho Cucamonga)
Our company has been in the business for over 24 years. As we continue to grow our operations, we have immediate openings for multiple watch makers. We are looking for skilled watch makers that have multiple talents. Ideal applicants should have broad knowledge relating to chronographs, perpetual calendars, quartz/mechanical movements. Capable of working with a wide range of products from inexpensive to luxury brands with equal attention to detail. We are looking for both hourly and salaried technicians. A salaried technician must be certified. Compensation for a certified watch maker is $33 to $38 per hour.
· Experience in repairing and servicing watches, with skills including but not limited to: quartz/mechanical movements, chronographs, perpetual calendars and lathe work.
· Familiar with both Swiss and Japanese movements
· Ability to repair and refinish cases
· Ability to analyze and diagnose repairs accurately
· Ability to perform water resistances test, both dry and wet methods.
· Ability to work independently and in a high paced environment.
· Proficient with case assembly and production oriented, working independently and attention to detail.
· SAWTA/CW21/WOSTEP certification required.
· Medical, Dental and Vision plan after 60 days.
· 1 to 2 weeks paid vacation (based on certification)
· Paid sick leave
· 401K plan w/match
Must be authorized to work in the United States
Facility is metal and pocket free environment
We are an equal opportunity employer
Job Type: Full-time (Monday – Friday with occasional OT)
Must have a high degree of trust worthiness.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $33.00 – $38.00 per hour
•Paid Time Off
•Monday to Friday
•Waiting period may apply
Leave A Comment