Moses Jewelers is an expanding jewelry business in San Antonio, TX that offers our clients jewelry repairs, watch repair and appraisal services. Our main service is Custom Jewelry Design which is completed In House. This includes CAD, 3D Printing, investing/casting, clean up, and stone setting. Our staff is very diverse in experience which allows a great opportunity to expand one’s knowledge of the jewelry industry and various related components.
- Ring sizing
- Chain & clasp repair
- Soldering (Silver, Gold and Platinum)
- Cleaning & polishing
- Rough casting pre-polish
- Stone setting
- Shank repair
- Prong retipping
- Maintaining equipment and cleanliness of shop
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Bench Jeweler.
- Proficiency in jewelry repair techniques and stone setting.
- Knowledge of various jewelry metals and alloys.
- Strong attention to detail and craftsmanship.
- Commitment to meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of Investing and Casting is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $42,000.00 – $58,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Bench Jeweler: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: In person