Entry-Level Bench Jeweler
Leo Hamel Fine Jewelers, a successful, upscale jewelry store serving San Diego County for 43 years, is looking to hire an Entry Level Bench Jeweler to join our repair team.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Candidates should have 1-3 years of work experience.
- Prior jewelry cleaning, polishing, and minor repair work a plus.
- The majority of your time will be spent polishing, cleaning, and checking jewelry repairs.
- Must have a willingness, and passion for wanting to gain knowledge in the Jewelry repair field and grow a career.
Great opportunity for GIA graduates.
- Medical/dental co-pay
- Paid Time Off
- Paid holidays
- Employee discount
- Company parties, etc..
If you are professional and passionate about your work, if you enjoy spending your days with friendly coworkers in a lively work environment, then this may be the job for you! We are dedicated to excellence in all that we do.
A Bench test is required.
A background check is required.
Our work week is Tuesday through Saturday with one or two Sundays OR Mondays (overtime) during the Christmas season.
Note: If you cannot work Tuesday – Saturday, please do not apply.
Leo Hamel Fine Jewelers is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to their age, race, color, religion, national origin, sex, disability, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law. Although we strive to match qualified candidates with available jobs, please note that interviewing is not a guarantee of employment.
Please, no phone calls about this position.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $35.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- jewelry polishing, cleaning, and/or repair: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: In person