- Ability to set all shapes of precious stones in bezel and prong
- Bead, flush and pin setting
- Ring sizing
- Finish work and polishing
- Stone setting
- Finish work
- Casting clean-up
- Jewelry assembly
- Ring re-sizing
- Soldering and fabrication
- Maintain clean work-spaces
- Continuously pursue personal and shop improvement
- Completion of a Bench Jeweler trade program and/or 1-3 years bench jeweler experience
- Ability to complete a bench test for assessment purposes.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be extremely reliable
- Self-directed and able to work independently
- Maintain confidentiality – Must sign a nondisclosure agreement
- Enjoys working in a creative environment
- 35 hours a week
About the company:
Aide-memoire Jewelry is a small but growing company located in Seattle with a focus on ethical and eco-friendly wedding bands and engagement rings. We are a busy and hard-working shop, but in a casual and creative studio atmosphere that values diversity.
If interested, please email introduction with attached resume as a .pdf, and samples of your work. Include the job title “Bench Jeweler” in the subject line. Note that only applicants under consideration will be contacted.
Leave A Comment