Posted April 20, 2017 by Esslinger Staff
A talented watchmaker of a high level is required for the prestigious watch company to work at their office in North London. This is an amazing opportunity to join a market leader in pre-owned and vintage luxury watches and also a perfect opportunity to work in one of the best cities in the world, with the best timepieces.
A skilled watchmaker responsible for the traditional servicing of modern and classic watch movements in line with the watchmaker skill matrix. Troubleshooting of mechanical problems and carrying out technical procedures including fine escapement adjustments.
Accommodation can be provided.
- Independently services watches in accordance with company standards and operating procedures.
- Reparation and adjustment of watch movements to manufacturer specifications.
- Applies high standards of excellence to every job with a `right first time’ attitude in all areas of the department.
- In accordance with the production table, maintains a daily average of three units.
- Maintains high standards of workstation tidiness and organisation.
- Maintains a precision tool and equipment set to a high standard.
- Troubleshoots and identifies worn / defective components as required.
- Maintains excellent levels of positive communication with colleagues.
- When required, assists with part jobs, guarantee work and with the overspill of final quality control work.
- Ensures a high level of efficiency, quality lead productivity and exceptional customer service is maintained.
- Performs any duties requested by the management team which are deemed reasonable and within capability