About the Job
Fine Jewelry Master Craftsman Job Posting
Description: Master Craftsman – Bench Jeweler
The primary role of the master craftsman for fine jewelry is to be an expert at crafting and repairing jewelry made of precious gemstones and precious metals. The candidate must be able to produce a high level of quality repairs in a fast growing environment.
Mavilo Wholesalers is looking for the perfect combination of an artist and metal smith who is passionate and loves what they do.
The applicant needs to be experienced in but not limited to:
- · Large diamond setting
- · Micro pave diamond setting
- · Precious gemstone setting
- · Hand wirework
- · Platinum restoration
- · Laser welding
- · Complex ring sizing
- · General assembly, soldering, and repair
- · Extensive years of fine jewelry craftsmanship and repair experience- Not an entry level position
- · Willing to work seasonal retail hours which may include Sundays in December
- · Strong communication skills
- · Must be authorized to work in the U.S
Salary: Based on experience and TBD.