Work in one of America’s Coolest Stores as voted by Instore Magazine 2020. Thollot & Co. is a rapidly growing, family-owned company specializing in quality custom design and fabrication. Our team is looking to add a talented master jeweler/master stone setter.
The perfect candidate shows passion and proficiency in the art of creating, fabricating, and repairing jewelry. You will work closely with our team of jewelers to ensure the timely completion of all custom jewelry orders and repairs.
- Set diamonds, round and fancy, and gemstones in all types of setting styles (prong, pave, bezel, channel, etc.)
- Work with a team of custom CAD (Matrix9 or MatrixGold) designers to perfect every piece of jewelry
- Invest, cast, and finish jewelry
- Metalsmithing out of gold, platinum, and silver
- Repair and restoration of jewelry (sizing, soldering, prong tipping, laser welding, etc)
Must have a positive attitude, honesty, integrity, and a good work ethic. Thollot & Co. insists on an environment of “work hard and play hard” and employs people who can thrive in that environment. We all work hard, laugh a lot, and maintain high quality craftsmanship and customer experience. We encourage all of our staff to be the best they can be. We are known for Work-hard Mondays, Margarita Fridays, and Mimosa Saturdays, and we put a high value on enjoyment of our work everyday in-between.
- 5+ years of gemstone setting and bench jeweler experience
- Ability to pass a bench test
- Wax carving experience is a bonus!
- Hand engraving experience is a bonus!
Our hours are very staff-friendly, especially in a retail environment. Join a team that gets to spend every evening at home with their families and is home every Sunday. This is accomplished because our team is comprised of people who enjoy what they do and make the most of every hour they spend working
- Employee Discount
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Sick Days
- Personal Days
- Medical Insurance
This is a full-time position. Salary is varied depending on experience and expertise.
- $30+ per hour
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $100,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- 8 hour shift
- Bench jeweler: 5 years (Required)
Work Location: In person